Schengen Visa Fee
Since May 2008, the fee for all types of visas is 60 Euro.
The following categories are exempt from paying:
- Children under six years
- Pupils, students or graduates accompanying teaching staff on trips for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers traveling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research
- Representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 or less
The reduced visa fee is 35 Euro for:
- Children between the age of 6 and below 12 years old
- Nationals of some countries (in case of visa facilitation agreements
The long stay visa, more than 90 days, is 99 Euro.